Friday, October 25, 2013

More art by Frank Cho

The entire reason I even started blogging is because I wanted to create a Shanna blog based partly and inspired by Cho's series from Marvel. So I think It's cool when I see little montages like this...Now mind you...I have changed the subject matter of the blog slightly...It's no longer a blog just simply about SHANNA and jungle girl related stuff and imagery. It's the JUNGLE BLOG...so basically any character that has ever appeared in a jungle and lives in the jungle gets some attention. So in the future...do not get yourselves confused when you see TARZAN or KA-ZAR or the PHANTOM...just a little heads up. Enjoy Franks picture.

2 comments:

vesubio79dc said...

I invite you to visit my page on DEVIANTART, there you will find several images of jungle girls, seeking the nobre "vesubio79dc"

Mike D. said...

Thank you I will...